Navigating the world of wireless earbuds can sometimes feel more complicated than it should be. This is particularly true when it comes to pairing them with your devices, a process that varies from device to device and brand to brand. If you’re a proud owner of TOZO earbuds and aren’t sure how to pair them with your devices, this easy-to-follow guide is here to help.
A Brief Overview on Pairing TOZO Earbuds
Simply removing both TOZO earbuds from their charging case triggers the pairing mode. However, if your earbuds have already been paired with another device, they’ll attempt to re-pair with that device automatically. If you wish to connect them with a different device, make sure to switch off the Bluetooth on the previously connected device to avoid automatic re-pairing.
We’ve compiled a set of instructions to help you pair your TOZO earbuds with different platforms including Windows, MacOS, Android, and iOS devices. We also touch on common troubleshooting steps in case you run into difficulties.
Pairing TOZO Earbuds with a Windows PC
- Kick-off the pairing process by removing your earbuds from their case.
- Press the Windows Key on your keyboard and type “Bluetooth and Other Devices Settings” into the search bar.
- Locate the “Add Device” button, which should be just below the Bluetooth toggle. Ensure Bluetooth is activated (switched “On”).
- Click on “Add Device”, select the “Bluetooth” option, then select your TOZO earbuds. They should now automatically pair whenever you take them out of the case.
Pairing TOZO Earbuds with MacOS
- Start by looking for the Bluetooth icon in the status bar. If it’s not there, you can activate it through the Control Center.
- Navigate through the Apple Menu to find and select the Bluetooth options.
- Enable the “Show Bluetooth in Status Bar” option. Selecting this option in the status bar provides a quick route to your computer’s Bluetooth settings.
- In the Bluetooth options, hit the connect button next to your TOZO earbuds. Your computer should now connect to your earbuds.
Pairing TOZO Earbuds with Android Devices
- Ensure your Android device’s Bluetooth is activated. You can check this via the Bluetooth symbol in the notification bar.
- If Bluetooth is on, access the Bluetooth options by tapping “Bluetooth” beneath its symbol.
- In the Bluetooth menu, tap your TOZO earbuds’ name to pair them with your Android device.
Pairing TOZO Earbuds with an iOS Device
- Go to your Apple settings and locate the Bluetooth settings.
- In the Devices menu, tap your TOZO earbuds. Your iOS device should now be paired with your earbuds.
If you find that your earbuds are connected but you’re not hearing any sound, it could be due to several reasons such as device settings or driver issues.
For Windows users, as of May 6, 2022, there’s a known issue with Windows 11 not connecting well with TOZO headphones. Microsoft’s official stance is that the issue is not on their end, and it’s advised to consider using a different device for the time being.
For MacOS and Android users, check your default audio settings and ensure your media audio is switched on. If issues persist, try unpairing and re-pairing your earbuds.
Navigating the Bluetooth universe can indeed be challenging due to the lack of standardized interfaces. But with a bit
of patience and the help of guides like this, you should be able to make your TOZO earbuds work in harmony with your devices. After all, staying ahead of the tech curve involves continuous learning, and we hope this comprehensive guide has made the learning process a bit simpler for you.
Dealing with Sound Issues on Windows
If you’re having audio issues, you can try running the audio troubleshooter. Simply hit the Windows key, search for “Find and Fix Problems with Playing Audio,” select your headphones, and let the troubleshooter do its job. However, if you’re on Windows 11, your headphones might not even appear as an option, and you might have to wait for an update from Microsoft or TOZO to resolve the issue.
Resolving Audio Problems on MacOS
Audio issues on MacOS are often tied to the default audio device settings. Navigate to System Preferences, go to the Sound options, and select your TOZO headphones. If there’s still no sound, you can go to the Bluetooth Settings, remove the headphones, and then re-pair them to see if this resolves the issue.
Troubleshooting Audio Issues on Android Devices
If you’re encountering audio issues on your Android device, it might be because your media audio is turned off. To check, hit the volume buttons and tap the three dots at the top of the volume bar to open the volume mixer options. You should see four bars – the third one is the media volume and the fourth one is the volume of the phone.
Pairing your Bluetooth earbuds with your devices may seem like a daunting task given the lack of standardization across the Bluetooth interface. However, with a little patience and a handy guide like this, you’ll be ready to make the most out of your TOZO earbuds. Whether you’re using a PC, Mac, Android, or iPhone, we hope these instructions have set you on the right path. Happy listening!
How do I put my TOZO earbuds into pairing mode?
To put your TOZO earbuds into pairing mode, simply remove them from the charging case. This action will automatically initiate pairing mode.
How can I connect my TOZO earbuds to a Windows PC?
After taking your earbuds out of the case to put them into pairing mode, press the Windows Key and type in “Bluetooth and Other Devices Settings.” From there, click on the “Add Device” button and select “Bluetooth.” Finally, select your TOZO earbuds from the list of available devices.
What should I do if my TOZO earbuds are connected, but there is no sound?
Firstly, check your device settings to ensure media sounds are turned on. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, it might be due to driver problems. Depending on your device, there are different troubleshooting methods you can follow which are detailed in the article.